From Fat to Fit Chick: : My new workout partners :)   

Thursday, September 20, 2012

My new workout partners :)

I have been exercising for a long time & there are only maybe a hand full of times I have had a partner.

Enter my sister & my best friend!

Lately we've been getting together and biking almost 10 miles. It's only once a week & it's not the hardcore exercise that I'm used to but we have a blast....calling each other names like "Fire Crotch" when someone complains about their lower regions hurting because of the bike seat or having a mini adventure when a bike pedal falls off.

I enjoy our active time very much. It's like a whole new world opened up. Exercise doesn't have to be serious. It doesn't need to be a big calorie burn either. Just getting out there & doing something fun can be good enough or be a stepping stone for more.

I can't wait to do it again next week ;)