From Fat to Fit Chick: : My first week back on Weight Watchers   

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My first week back on Weight Watchers

I don't know why I have lost weight this first week but I am not questioning it!

Overall I really like the formula they use to determine points. As someone that has PCOS & needs to be mindful of carbs....it's awesome :)

For the first time in a long time I'm not obsessing about macros. I feel relieved & not stressed.

This week I lost .6 pounds. Not bad considering last Friday was totally shot to hell with a piece of cake (doberge), a shot, 2 hand grenades, & a Rally's hamburger at 2am (drunk food lol).

I don't advocate that but sometimes being drunk while celebrating your birthday happens, right? ;)

I get carried away drinking like that once a year....don't judge lol

How was your week overall?