From Fat to Fit Chick: : My Top 10 Secrets   

Monday, November 5, 2012

My Top 10 Secrets

1. I drink half of my body weight in ounces of water a day.

2. Get up and walk or do some sort of activity....I started small and worked my way up.  Know your limits and work on raising them higher.

3. Make a "motivation board." Mine has my motivating quotes on it that drive me, pictures of things that I want to have (cute dresses, outfits, vacations), and my mentors and idols

4. Journal – Write it down and make it trackable…if you aren't into counting calories, carbs or points then journal about your feelings before and after you ate what you did.

5. If you fall off the wagon, dust yourself off and get back on. Never give up....every second of every day is another chance to change.

6. Be positive and determined to change inside and out.

7. It is important to remember that being overweight didn't happen over night and it takes time building new habits.

8. Consistency is the key to success.

9. Minimal processed food.

and the biggest secret

10. Love yourself & treat you like your own best friend!