From Fat to Fit Chick: : Pumpkin Cheesecake is evil   

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pumpkin Cheesecake is evil

So my husband made a pumpkin cheesecake Sunday....I had a small piece Sunday & Monday night with him and the kids. Last night there I was, alone because he went to Norfolk, VA, and I saw the cheesecake in the fridge.

I got a fork, sunk it into the tip of the creamy goodness & took a bite. It was so good!

I shook my head....it was a fourth of a cake left & I knew what would happen soooooo......

After that bite I threw the rest of the cake in the trash lol

Why?

I have a hard time controlling myself when I'm alone. As a rule I don't normally allow cakes in the house....I have no idea what possessed me to give the ok for him to make it. Oh well, it just serves as a reminder why I *still* can't have cake in the house lol

There you have it...pumpkin cheesecake is evil!