From Fat to Fit Chick: : Where Does My Motivation Come From?   

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Where Does My Motivation Come From?

I have been motivated by different things throughout my weight loss journey.  First it was a size smaller jeans.  Doesn't sound super motivating does it? It wasn't but....

So you may have heard me say quite a few times (if you've been on my fan page for a while) that you need to find your "why".  Motivation is great but you need to find the driving force, the reason WHY you want this to happen.

Let's say you find your reason and it seems like from no where you get this drive to get it done. Life happens & then poof...your motivation is gone.

Go back & find your reason for doing this. Ask yourself why like you are a 4 year old child. You want to lose weight. Ok. Why? Because I want to fit in cute clothes. Why? I want to....

See where this is going right? You need to get down to the root of your want.

In that you will find your motivation. This stuff comes from within yourself. Not from me & not from anyone else.

You have it in you. You just need to let it out.