From Fat to Fit Chick: : A new year...new goals!   

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A new year...new goals!

I haven't done New Year's Resolutions in a few years and I don't intend to start now.  I do goals though.  Which are basically the same thing right??  In my mind they aren't lol

Eh, what ever works right?

I'm just going to list everything I want to do in 2013 lol These are big and small combined.  I usually just check them off as I go.



  • Run a race every single month of 2013
  • One of those will be a half marathon...so I can finally put my 13.1 sticker on my Jeep.  Yes, that is why.
  • I want another one of those to be my first Tri
  • Keep to my 80% clean and 20% other fun way of eating
  • Get down to 150-145-ish pounds
  • Move to Slidell, LA
  • Work on being more organized and purge the junk....I am a pack rat
  • Get to an Autism Support group with my husband because I have a feeling the older my son gets, the harder it is going to be.
  • Keep paying it forward in the fitness world (hopefully one day that I can balance a career in fitness/wellness and this)
  • Get certified in Personal Training through ISSA since my NCSF isn't widely accepted here where I am *sigh*
  • Take over the world (just checking to make sure you are still reading lol)
  • Just keep on enjoying life!
It doesn't seem like a lot but it's plenty for me :)

The key is to make goals just out of your reach but be realistic about them. 

Unrealistic would be something like:  I am going to lose 200 pounds in 6 months.

Remember you are setting yourself up for success and time based goals aren't the best idea unless you can take a failure without it going to heart.

What are your goals for 2013?