From Fat to Fit Chick: : From my family to yours <3   

Monday, December 24, 2012

From my family to yours <3

I want to wish everyone out there a very Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone takes this time to slow down & enjoy the little things. After the recent tragic events that have gone on in the world it should drive us to value one another.

Today we started a new tradition with the kids by taking them out to eat & then catching a movie. Not our typical day but we are no longer on speaking terms with my dad's side of the family (they are a bit close minded, tons of negativity there & it wasn't our choice) & Christmas Eve was always spent with them.

It makes me sad and it feels like a part of me is missing but we had totally made the best of it! We saw Wreck It Ralph. It was a very cute movie :) We are always on the go & busy but it was a day that we totally slowed down.

Tomorrow will be bringing lots of bad weather & hopefully the kids won't be too disappointed that they can not play with their outdoor toys they will be getting. Good thing Santa brought indoor toys too ;)

What are your Christmas & Christmas Eve traditions?