From Fat to Fit Chick: : I am doing what is best for me...respect that or be quiet   

Monday, December 31, 2012

I am doing what is best for me...respect that or be quiet



I am not one to say one eating plan is better than the other. 

It kinda surprised me on how many messages I got on my facebook page and the comments on here that dissed low carb.  By people that are doing a sort of low carb thing themselves *cough*Paleo*cough*

It is NEVER ok to tell another person that their plan sucks and that they need to try what you are doing instead.

Like the picture above....there is no single way to lose weight.  You have to find what works for you.  If Paleo is working for you I respect that but please respect my decision to low carb it via Atkins and Weight Watchers. 

I'm not stupid.  Far from it really.  I know what is in the food I eat.  I also know that my way will not work for anyone.  You don't see me preaching about how everyone should do low carb because I know what may work for me may or may not work for you.  As long as people are losing weight in a healthy way you will not see me say anything about the way a person eats. 

Step down off your high horse.  This weight loss thing is way bigger than just your way. 

Moral of the rant?

Keep positive, an open mind and change your attitude.....it may just change your life for the better ;)