From Fat to Fit Chick: : My Dinner Menu for this week   

Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Dinner Menu for this week

Keeping it simple this week (who am I kidding?  I KISS all the time haha)! Skinnytaste and Weight Watchers is what I'm using for almost all of what we are eating ;)

Monday:  Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken

Tuesday:  Split Pea Soup (I don't have a pressure cooker and not really going by her recipe, just had to find one like mine to link to so I don't have to type my recipe out lol)

Wednesday:  Left overs....heck yes!  My favorite night next to breakfast for dinner!!

Thursday:   Gumbo (I omit the chicken and use shrimp & crab instead...it's lazy gumbo but it's good!  I double this recipe..same points if you swap)

Friday:  Skillet Cajun Spiced Flounder

Saturday:  Pizza night! Flatout bread now sells the long square pizza type bread like the one she calls for in this recipe....I buy mine from Walmart.  Examples of our toppings: turkey pepperoni, spinach, black olives, turkey sausage, grilled chicken, bell peppers, etc

Sunday:  Provencal Beef Stew


My lunches are pretty much the same few things....a salad from the Salad Station, chicken breast & steamed veggies or left overs.

My breakfast is typically spinach scrambled eggs with onions, green bell peppers, and mushrooms.  Fruit too ;)

Examples of my snacks:  Pistachios, clementines, red grapes, boiled eggs, string cheese, greek yogurt & popcorn....and of course my nightly skinny cow ice cream bar lol


I hope this helps some of you that have a hard time doing this!