From Fat to Fit Chick: : Dinner Menu 1/13-1/19 and Ramblings From Last Week   

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dinner Menu 1/13-1/19 and Ramblings From Last Week

So last week I finally got back down to 160 pounds!  My original goal weight.  Talk about want to dance around all over the place haha  Now I have my eye on around 145.  I have a feeling I'll get there!

Low Carbing Update:  The biggest thing is that my blood sugar is stable.  That is a huge deal for me.  I don't feel at all sluggish like I was before.  I'm eating cleaner than I ever have and that is probably why <3

Breakfast is pretty much the same thing as I normally do.  I know I'm boring but I love my scrambled eggs & spinach ;)

Lunch:  Tuna with salad, left overs, baked chicken breast and sautéed veggies and if I can get out this week I'll hit up the Salad Station

Snacks:  string cheese, cut up veggies with dressing, turkey pepperoni, pistachios

So this week's menu is:

Sunday:  Slow cooked beef roast and sautéed bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms in a little bit of EVOO

Monday:  Baked Tilapia and a salad

Tuesday:  Homemade Spaghetti with spaghetti squash (As I make this I will take pictures and put up the recipe) with nutritional info

Wednesday:  Creamy Chicken Scampi
http://peaceloveandlowcarb.blogspot.com/2012/10/creamy-chicken-scampi.html

Thursday:  Left over night....I have 2 classes to teach

Friday:  Pizza!  I'll be trying to make my crust out of cauliflower.  My topping will include:  turkey pepperoni, black olives, spinach and dunno what else but I'll post a blog about my pizza making adventure lol
Recipe for the crust is here:  http://www.eatingbirdfood.com/2012/09/healthy-pizza-with-a-cauliflower-crust/

Saturday:  Seafood Chowder
It will be a spin off of this recipe, I'm using fresh seafood instead:  http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/recipereview/showproduct.php/item/4759_%20Hearty%20Seafood%20Chowder