From Fat to Fit Chick: : Dinner Menu for 1/21 - 1/26 and my weekly recap :)   

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dinner Menu for 1/21 - 1/26 and my weekly recap :)

So this week as you saw, I had my splurge.  This week my weight kinda stayed the same.  Which is fine with me.  I haven't been to a Weight Watcher's meeting since December and I need to get back to it!

Still low carbing and slowly adding in more healthy carbs to find what my happy place with them :)  You'll see me adding them in at dinner.  I'm aiming for about 40 net carbs a day this week.

My husband will be in Virginia at least until Saturday so a few left over nights are in store for this week!

Monday:  Leftover smoked pork tenderloin with a salad

Tuesday:  Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/06/crock-pot-chicken-cacciatore.html

Wednesday:  Leftovers

Thursday:  Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeId=55251

Friday:  Turkey bun-less burgers and sautéed squash...for the burger I linked to how I make my turkey burgers (minus all of the other stuff like the bun, ketchup/mayo mix lol)
http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeId=207881

Saturday:  Leftovers (parade day!)

As always my breakfasts are pretty much the same haha  I have been eating 2 scrambled eggs with spinach and 3 slices of bacon or turkey sausage.  That stuff never gets old to me.  I'm boring lol

My lunches are going to be probably left overs from the night before or a salad with baked chicken breast.