From Fat to Fit Chick: : Dinner Menu for 1/28 - 2/2 and last weeks wrap up!   

Monday, January 28, 2013

Dinner Menu for 1/28 - 2/2 and last weeks wrap up!

Well having my son home with me has made me have a huge new found respect for teachers...especially special ed teachers and paras.  I have a meeting with his school next Tuesday about what they can do for him.

I am so stressed and have not worked out since my Wednesday morning Zumba class and that is only because I have to teach it.

I am also angry but I don't want to take it out on him.  I feel so drained.  I want to eat everything in the house and not hungry at the same time. 

*sigh*

In the mean time I've been trying to distract myself by going to Mardi Gras parades this weekend.  My oldest had an attitude and was talking back on Saturday on our way over to New Orleans when I decided his attitude is only going to get worse and it wasn't fair to punish the other two kids so I turned around and dropped him off at my mom's house.

I really need to get a handle on things.  I hope this meeting works out...I would like to see him get a Para and go back to school.  Homeschooling has totally kicked my ass.  I'm one of those parents that like their kids in school lol

Sorry about the rant.  I know y'all want to see my meal plan for this week so I'm getting to it now lol

I'm slowly upping my carbs still to find a good balance.  So you'll see less low carb meals and most well rounded.  I am not incorporating grains right now and I don't really want to.

My dinner menu for the week:

Monday:  Slow cooked beef roast with steamed broccoli

Tuesday:  Beef & Asparagus Stir Fry (Weight Watcher's One Pot Cookbook page 70)...it's 7PP per 1 1/2 cup serving

Wednesday:  Chicken Parmigiana (with spaghetti squash)
http://www.skinnykitchen.com/recipes/skinny-chicken-parmigiana/

Thursday:  Crock Pot Turkey White Bean Pumpkin Chili
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/10/crockpot-turkey-white-bean-pumpkin.html#more

Friday:  Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
http://peaceloveandlowcarb.blogspot.com/2012/11/chicken-cordon-bleu-casserole.html#more

Saturday:  We are going out to eat ;)  Kids will be at Kid's Night Out at the Big Red  Barn
I'm really wanting sushi but we'll see where we wind up lol