From Fat to Fit Chick: : Dinner Menu from 1/6 -1/12   

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dinner Menu from 1/6 -1/12

Yes I'm still doing a low carb and WW mix....so far it is working wonderfully!  I have more energy, my blood sugar is stable and I've lost 9 pounds since I started.  Which most of that weight was water.  Before I started was bloated in my lower stomach.  It's gone now :)

My breakfast is always close to the same....2 scrambled eggs with spinach or other veggies and 3 pieces of bacon or 3 links of turkey b-fast sausage. 

My lunch is chicken breast and salad or steamed veggies or maybe some salmon since I caught filets on sale at Winn Dixie last night.  Oh and the Salad Station....can't forget them as an awesome option <3

Snack ideas:  turkey pepperoni, cheese sticks, cut up veggies and low carb dressing.....I'm still on induction so no fruit yet. 

On to dinner!

Sunday:  Chunky Chicken and Veggie Soup
http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/chunky_chicken_veg_soup2.html

Monday:  Hamburgers (me without bun) and a salad

Tuesday:  Crockpot Chili
http://peaceloveandlowcarb.blogspot.com/2012/03/kickin-crock-pot-chili.html#more

Wednesday:  Roasted Chicken, sautéed yellow squash & zucchini

Thursday:  Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini Boats (oh hell yes!)
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/08/chicken-enchilada-stuffed-zucchini-boats.html

Friday:  Shrimp Stir Fry
No recipe but this is made in a big batch for left overs....2lbs of peeled shrimp, broccoli, bell peppers, zucchini, alfalfa sprouts, green beans, asparagus, garlic, Zatarain seasoning, and olive oil.  Cook shrimp first in about a tablespoon of olive oil, put aside.  Another table spoon of OO and cook the rest.....the gang gets rice with this. 

Saturday:  Leftovers :)