From Fat to Fit Chick: : I'm Unorganized & I Know It....Wiggle, Wiggle Yeah!   

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I'm Unorganized & I Know It....Wiggle, Wiggle Yeah!

I am so not an organized person.  Yet I always get people telling me if they were as organized as I were then they'd be skinny too.

It just boggles my mind.  *giggle*

I have never really been organized but more of a dog with a bone once something gets into my head that I want to do.

The only reason I have a schedule of some sort written down is because I swear I have undiagnosed ADHD and my oldest son thrives on a schedule.

So....in March we will be putting our house up for sale & starting to house hunt.

March is also the time the magazine I'll be in comes out and I'll be in Vegas plus who knows what after the magazine hits lol

I'm trying to at least purge some of the clutter that is in my house so when it's time to start packing I'm not trying to sort what I'm getting rid of at the same time.

It's a bit overwhelming.

Are you organized or a pack rat?