From Fat to Fit Chick: : It's a Whirlwind....Weeeeeeeee!   

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's a Whirlwind....Weeeeeeeee!

I was contacted a few weeks ago by a national/world-wide magazine. They saw my story from my local news station & out of the blue found me.

It's been crazy because of the holidays and in the middle of all of this I have found time to do a long interview.  Friday I fly to New York City for a photo shoot.  I can not believe this is happening.

To boot, I'm going to be on the cover.

It has gotten me scared to death. I'm seriously trying not to have an anxiety attack.

Yeah, it's been something I've wanted...I want to reach every single person that I can to help them realize that it can be done.

I just never thought it would actually happen, you know?  None of it.  Not the following I have here and on facebook, not this magazine, not the TV story on my local news station.

I am always...always reminded on where I came from.  I was a 360 pound woman that at one point hated her self so much that it makes me wince just thinking about it. 

My journey is my own and I am proud :)  I guess I need to over come my fear and enjoy the ride!




Oh yes :)