From Fat to Fit Chick: : My weight loss was never for recognition....it was about me   

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My weight loss was never for recognition....it was about me

My journey has never been about recognition....it has been about *me* getting the weight off so I could feel a sense of freedom not only physically but mentally as well. 

To be the best person I could possibly be.

To be there for my children and husband.

To free myself from the box I felt like I was trapped in.

Along the way I have found that I absolutely love to help others with their journeys, to help them make themselves happy & proud of themselves....I really do love to pay it forward. It's the biggest thing driving me a when I put myself out there for people to judge. I'll do it forever if it helps only one person to gain the courage and confidence to change what they would like to change too. :)


We all have that power within us.
Change your mind and you’ll change your life ♥