From Fat to Fit Chick: : Dinner Menu and my weekly round up :)   

Monday, February 4, 2013

Dinner Menu and my weekly round up :)

I had a couple of days off plan this week but for the most part I did pretty well. 

Minus the 2 big bowls of chili and a piece of king cake lol

For those that are following along with my low carbing adventure:

1.  I do eat carbs.  This isn't "no carbs" it's low carbs.  I try to eat about 50 net carbs a day or less.

2.  I'm still losing weight.

3.  It's a livable option :)

4.  I'm still going to WW meetings......I will be hitting lifetime soon.

My carb eating was out of control.  My blood sugar was out of control.  I felt out of control.

I feel more in control now.

Y'all might be confused on why I seem to be going back and forth but it was basically to get a hold of my eating habits & find my happy carb place for my PCOS.

I know this is late but here is my dinner menu.....

Monday:  Turkey Tetrazzini (WW Turnaround Cookbook).....yes it has carbs and is 7PP a serving.
Tuesday:  Baked chicken and steamed veggies
Wednesday:  Left over chili...parade night
Thursday & Friday:  Quick salad made at The Salad Station since those are parade nights
Saturday:  Adult day in the French Quarter and Endymion Parade that evening....so hopefully not too bad lol

My snacks for this week:  hard boiled eggs, cheese sticks, sliced zucchini, salad, lettuce wraps (think a regular wrap but with lettuce lol).