From Fat to Fit Chick: : From Fat to Fit Challenge!   

Monday, February 4, 2013

From Fat to Fit Challenge!

I was being asked a lot for a group challenge and for the life of me I couldn't really focus on getting one together.

Luckily this is when I stumbled onto Dietbet.com.

At first I wasn't so sure but I read up on it and it seemed like a slightly challenging game and the reward would come from all of you instead of me trying to find sponsors.

Win!

So what is it?

~ You join a game (the one I'm heading up is at www.dietbet.com/fromfattofit and it starts Feb. 11th so plenty of time to join in!  It's $20 to buy into the pot.  I kept it reasonable for everyone.) and invite friends!

~ You weigh in a couple of days before and submit a photo of the scale and one full length body shot.  Which is kept confidential.  It is just used to verify things.  Your weight is not posted any where for anyone to see.

~  Then go!  You have 28 days to lose 4% of your body weight.  It seems like a lot depending on how much you have to lose but it's do-able.  Get motivation from your fellow competitors. 

~  After the end, you send in a picture of your scale shot.  If there is only one winner you get the whole pot.  If there is more than one you split it. 

I think it sounds fun!

Join in if you want.  Nothing like a little bit of friendly competition and extra money in your pocket :)