From Fat to Fit Chick: : It's good not to forget   

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's good not to forget

I will never forget.......

The things I felt.

The limitations I had.

The names I was called.

The "you have such a pretty face, if only you'd lose weight".

The looks I got.

The hiding from the camera.

The chairs I broke.

The roller coaster I was asked to get off of.

The need to be invisible.

The hiding to eat when I got sad or stressed.

The realization I didn't know who I was any more.

I will never ever forget the deep depression where I wanted to take my own life.

~~There are things that are good that I'll never forget too :)

My best friend being there & loving me like a sister.

The part of my family that supported me.

The feel of butterflies in my stomach & my toes tingling when my husband & I first kissed.

Feeling life flutter in my belly & getting to hold each of my children.

Finally realizing that I needed to love myself.

Taking that first step toward what I wanted most.....

Losing my first 10 pounds & it dawning on me that this time it will be different.

Seeing my wrist & collar bones for the first time.

Losing my first 100 pounds & knowing if I made it this far no one could stop me!

Deciding to help others while helping myself by becoming a personal trainer specializing in the absolute beginner.

Hitting 200 pounds lost! <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all have struggles but it's how you turn things around that matter most.

The joy is truly in the journey.

Remember that <3