From Fat to Fit Chick: : I've been busy but I got my Dinner Menu for ya ;)   

Sunday, February 17, 2013

I've been busy but I got my Dinner Menu for ya ;)

So with Mardi Gras, me getting sick, the kids out of school, and trying to get the house in order to put it up for sale the past couple of weeks I have barely had time to breathe much less sit down and write here.  Updating facebook is easy lol

So here y'all go ;)

Sunday:  Slow cooked whole chicken with steamed broccoli

Monday:  Red Beans with turkey sausage and brown rice

Tuesday:  Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry

Wednesday:  Taco Night!  (I do low carb tortillas)

Thursday:  California Chicken Casserole
http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/california_chicken_casserole.html

Friday:  Philly Cheeseburger Skillet Dinner
http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/phillycheeseburger_skillet_dinner.html


My lunches will be leftovers this week.  My husband is still gone and not really due back until maybe Wednesday.  He is usually my leftover eater, which is good and bad lol

For breakfast I'm scrambling my eggs and spinach in a big batch today and portioning them out. 

My oven went out and Lowes is saying they can't deliver one until the last week in February.  Which totally blows but as long as I can cook on the top and have my slow cooker we'll be ok!