From Fat to Fit Chick: : A very short menu & ramblings   

Sunday, March 17, 2013

A very short menu & ramblings

I am so excited to be going back to Las Vegas on Wednesday! I have a whole list of what I want to do & if anyone wants to meet up with me over there let me know!

As far as my weight loss is concerned....I've been happily maintaining & if I lose more then great and if I don't then great lol

I have the Crescent City Classic and my first triathlon coming up. The training for those come first before losing anymore.

Ideally I'd like to get down to 145 pounds one day :) One day!

So my dinner menu for the two days I'll be home......

Monday: Shrimp & Grits from Bobby Deen's newest cookbook....no recipe, sorry gang but I paid for the cookbook & wouldn't feel right posting the recipe.

Tuesday: Lasagna (I'll post my recipe before I leave....it's a lightened up version of a Southern Living at home recipe that I adjusted myself)