From Fat to Fit Chick: : Meet Anabelle   

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Meet Anabelle

 
 
 
Your name & age?
Anabelle 34
 
What made you decide to change?
I hit a weight of 252 lbs and I could barely climb a flight of stairs. I 
had a young daughter whom I could barely keep up with. I was depressed 
and  self-conscience about my body to the point where I hated going out 
in public.
 
How did you do it?
It started with the couch to 5k program and I just took off running!  I 
wound up running 2 half marathons and most recently in September a 
full!   I also did various weight loss plans like weight watchers, low 
carb, calorie tracking etc etc.. but mostly recently I've become a clean 
eater and I'll never go back to anything else.
 
What was your biggest challenge?
I am a sugar and carb addict. I have to be really careful to avoid 
trigger foods or it could induce a binge of biblical proportions!
 
What is your biggest piece of advice to someone who is just starting?
Just put one foot in front of the other. Weight loss doesn't happen over 
night. You need to commit yourself to changing your entire outlook on 
food and your fitness life.  This is a life time change, not something 
you do until the weight is off. That being said... eat right, workout 
and the weight will take care of itself.
 
Do you have a fan page or blog?
https://www.facebook.com/TaneeisFitforLife?ref=stream#!/AnabellesCleanEatingAndFitness