From Fat to Fit Chick: : Meet Heidi :)   

Friday, April 5, 2013

Meet Heidi :)




Your name & age?  Heidi, 40

What made you decide to change? I was trying to get off the floor after changing my son's diaper and I couldn't do it without first setting him down.  It broke my heart to realize I wouldn't be able to toss a baseball/football/ride bikes with him.  I KNEW I had to change.

How did you do it?  I have tried a little bit of everything:  weight watchers, low/no carb, Whole30, Paleo, gluten free, work and online Biggest Loser challenges and hours and hours at the gym.  My recipe for success is determination and never giving up.

 What was your biggest challenge? My battle is and will remain my love/hate relationship with food.  I am a serious emotional eater.  I am trying to become more conscience about why I am eating.  This will be my 'cross to bear' for the rest of my life, although I do believe the cross is becoming lighter and lighter.

What is your biggest piece of advice to someone who is just starting?  Never, never, never give up.  Even when it feels like you aren't making progress, you are.  

Do you have a facebook fan page or blog?