From Fat to Fit Chick: : August Challenge: Arms!   

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

August Challenge: Arms!

I think, if I have to pin point the weakest area on my body is arms.  I focus on them when I strength train but my downfall is not being consistent.

So here is this months challenge!  We are starting on August 1st.  Like the last challenge I'll post check ins on my Facebook page.

This one is super beginner friendly so if you are a bit more advanced go ahead and do it 3x's ;)



I've had people already ask me about modifications with this challenge.  

Push-ups you can modify like:


Or


If you can't do tricep dips there is always overhead tricep extensions.


If you don't have dumb bells, improvise.  Grab some canned veggies & use those instead!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you in this month?