From Fat to Fit Chick: : Day 1 of K.I.S.S.   

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 1 of K.I.S.S.

K.I.S.S. means "keeping it sweet and simple" ;)

I'm going back to basics for myself.  Staying low carb, "if I bite it, write it", exercising (which I never stopped) and focusing on myself.

It always seems when I don't put myself first, I let things get to me and I eat for comfort.  I had a gain last year because of the same freaking thing.  You would figure I would learn the first time lol

I'm very frustrated with myself *but* I'm not beating myself up over it.  I did have a "Come to Jesus" with myself.  I can't let my commitment to my self slip again.  It just can't happen.  I'm being selfish and I could careless if people agree with me or not.  I don't care if the Zombie Apocalypse is happening...I'm going to stay true to myself.  Period.


Yeah!  Why not me?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<

So my day went pretty well.  It was a peaceful day as far as food is concerned (if you want to check out my food I'm on My Fitness Pal under taneeisfitforlife).  It was the typical stay at home mom day besides it being my youngest child's birthday.  I can't believe my baby is 7 *sniff*


She got a new bike, that is a little big for her so I spent the afternoon helping her get comfortable with it.

I did have a vanilla cupcake with a Hello Kitty ring tonight to celebrate but it's all good ;)

My big decision is joining my local gym (Slidell Athletic Club)....I'm going tomorrow to check it out :) 

Do you exercise at home, outside or in a gym?