From Fat to Fit Chick: : I've come to the conclusion....   

Monday, August 19, 2013

I've come to the conclusion....

That I want the extra skin on my legs taken off.

The more serious I've gotten with running, the more it moves, the more it moves, the more I want it off.

It's down right annoying & compression pants aren't made for hot and humid weather lol

I know, I know....I think I've heard it all. 

Lift heavy! (Unless I bulk up like the Hulk in my legs...how scary lol....it will not tighten my skin)

Love yourself as you are! (Who says I don't?) 

Try my wrap! (It is *not* a miracle worker no matter what you think)

Get the surgery! (I still haven't decided if I want to do it, I'm looking at my options)

Don't get it! (Still gotta weigh my options)

The biggest thing that sticks out is people telling me to love myself.  I can't help but get a little angry.  Just because I want to change something about myself doesn't mean I don't love myself.

No one told me I needed to love myself when I decided to lose 200 pounds.  I don't see how this is any different honestly.  Btw, I wanted to lose the weight *because* I love myself.

I get told to love myself.....but I already do.  No matter what I want to change, whether it's to lose the weight I regained (ironically I've been told I need to love myself with that too) or take skin off to make me more comfortable, I don't love myself any less for it.

I know people are well meaning when they say it.  I really do.  I'm trying to look at it from that angle lol

Instead of asking people to just give me money (How weird is that? Goodness lol People never cease to amaze me) I signed up with Origami Owl and decided to start saving.  

How cool is this triathlon locket?


It's your story....show it in your locket :)


Anyway, if you'd like to help me....I do facebook & in person parties in the Northshore or New Orleans area.  My website is http://inspiremefit.origamiowl.com

Yes, it's direct sales.  It's not a weight loss company ;)