From Fat to Fit Chick: : Prepping makes my week go easier!   

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Prepping makes my week go easier!

My biggest downfall is snacks.  I'm a grazer by nature & instead of trying to get myself to stop, I graze on stuff like fresh veggies & fruit.

To give you an idea this is what I do to make it easier with grapes.  This took me not even 10 minutes to do.

First I separate them from the bunch to wash & get rid of the grapes that aren't any good.


Making sure they are clean :) I use a solution of diluted vinegar (one part vinegar to three parts water) then rinse.


Then I measure out a serving, in this case 1 cup.


Next I put them in the snack ziplock bags. (Yeah, shame on me for using disposables but I do recycle them)


They go on a shelf in my fridge.  Out in the open so I can just grab & go!



I also do this with string beans, broccoli, grape tomatoes, sliced cucumber, zucchini & pretty thing else that would fit in a bag.  

Make it easy & the easier it is to stay on plan!