From Fat to Fit Chick: : Starting Over   

Friday, August 9, 2013

Starting Over

It's been a long time coming but I decided to go back to what I shed the 200 pounds I lost with.

Weight Watchers.

I've been bouncing more up than down with weight & while the scale isn't the ultimate say on things, the way I feel with this extra weight on is.

I need to get it off.  I feel more out of breath, my Heartrate is going much higher than it was when I run, and I feel worn out carrying this extra 35 pounds on me.  

My insecurities were starting to enter my head as y'all have recently seen.  I have haters that would absolutely LOVE for me to fail *but* more importantly I have my supporters looking to me for guidance & inspiration.  

A lot of people are against WW & I understand that but with the right leader it is an uplifting experience.  My original leader has helped me become who I am today.  I also lucked out again and found another amazing leader, who happens to be a fan of my Facebook page.  Hi Mrs. Ellen!


Shopping around for the right meeting leader is a must.  

I went to my first meeting in almost 5 months today & I'm glad I'm back :)

I love to give everyone support but I need the accountability & support too sometimes.

When I go to meetings I just sit back & listen.  I honestly love hearing how people change little things in their life to get healthy.  :)

Not to mention, I've been faithfully tracking this past week (I do Simply Filling) and lost 6 pounds.

It's good to be back :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My challenge for you this week is to pick a small goal to reach for every day this week & write it down.  :)