From Fat to Fit Chick: : Calling in the Calvary   

Monday, October 21, 2013

Calling in the Calvary

I had to recently enlist help for my facebook page.  The number of people liking it, the people asking for help, the spammers, and the trolls have made it overwhelming.  I've enjoyed seeing everyone make it a community but there are like 115K of y'all and one of me lol  So I asked my best friend, Summer, if she would be interested.  Other than my husband, she knows me best & sometimes better than he does since we've been together since we were little.

She said yes & I've felt like a weight has been lifted :) 

(We are goofballs....me mostly as you can tell lol)

She's getting rid of the trolls, spam & answering what she is comfortable with in the tons of messages I get every day.  Summer is amazing, not only has she been through my weight loss journey with me but she has over come some odds to become who she is today :)

Did I mention that she is also doing this all for free?!  So a big huge THANK YOU to my bestie!!  <3

I do need to prioritize a little more since my high functioning Autistic child is out of school until we get his meds stabilized & the school gets their head out of their butt, so instead of stressing over trying to answer all of my messages I'm going to be doing a weekly video to try to cover some of the most asked questions.  

Everyone liked my loose skin video so hopefully this is a good idea lol 

So if you could ask me any question, what would you ask me?