From Fat to Fit Chick: : Loose Skin? (video blog)   

Friday, October 18, 2013

Loose Skin? (video blog)




I hope this answers your questions about loose skin :)  Please keep the questions coming!  I don't mind sharing.  Hopefully being so open will help y'all with anything you have a problem with or not sure of.

And I didn't even catch "I don't give a rat's ass" lol I must say it a lot to not even notice when I was editing haha

Btw.....the rate you lose weight, what you eat (I hear a lot of "eat clean you won't have loose skin!" Uh huh), whatever lotions you put on your skin, only helps a small tiny fraction, if at all.  It is mainly genetic & how long you've been carrying the extra weight.

I've found lifting weights help make it look better because of the muscle I build underneath.

So save your product sales pitch. I'm not falling for it ;)