From Fat to Fit Chick: : 10 Things About Me :)   

Thursday, November 21, 2013

10 Things About Me :)

Sometimes I forget that I don't have all of you as personal friends :) So here are 10 facts about me, not related to weight loss or fitness.



1.  I'm very much in love with my husband.  We met when we were 15 (we are 35 now) and quickly became best friends.  He is my other half in every way & my biggest supporter.

2.  I love animals & actually went to college for Animal Science.  

3.  I have learned so much from having kids....to not take things so seriously, enjoy life, I say things like "don't lick that" "please don't put that in your ear" and when I get mad I can sound awfully like my mom lol

4.  I love helping people.  It's run me into the ground before but I think I've found a happy medium.  

5.  I have had my own business for 10 years.  Ironically, I'm in direct sales but I'm in the romance department.  What can I say?  I think every woman should be happy especially in that area ;)

6.  My favorite movies are Legally Blonde & National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.  

7.  I'm a goofball.  I have to laugh.  If you don't see me smiling or laughing then my kids are probably fighting, I'm sick, or my oldest is having an Autistic meltdown.

8.  I have an infatuation with Say Yes to the Dress, David Tutera, & What Not to Wear (I'm bummed that WNTW is over btw)

9.  I play the violin & guitar.  As a result, my daughter is learning the violin & my husband is learning guitar.  I'll have my own band one day.

10.  I am your typical New Orleans raised girl....I can pretty much recover from anything, hear music in my heart & find happiness where ever I go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is one thing you want to share about yourself?