From Fat to Fit Chick: : Holiday Shape Up Challenge!   

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Holiday Shape Up Challenge!

I love Dietbet.com.  I first started using them almost a year ago when people asked me about challenges for my facebook fan page.


At first I wasn't so sure but I read up on it and it seemed like a slightly challenging game and the reward would come from all of you instead of me trying to find sponsors.

Win!

So what is it?

~ You join a game (the one I'm heading up is at 
http://diet.bt/Hhm8AE and it starts tomorrow!  It's $20 to buy into the pot.  I kept it reasonable for everyone.) and invite friends!

~ You weigh in starting a couple of days before and submit a photo of the scale and one full length body shot.  Which is kept confidential.  It is just used to verify things.  Your weight is not posted any where for anyone to see.

~  Then go!  You have 28 days to lose 4% of your body weight.  It seems like a lot depending on how much you have to lose but it's do-able.  Get motivation from your fellow competitors. 

~  After the end, you send in a picture of your scale shot.  If you lose the 4% you split the pot with everyone else that makes their 4%.


Join in if you want.  Nothing like a little bit of friendly competition and extra money in your pocket :)



I normally do one every quarter so if you can't do this one keep an eye out....my next one will start on January 3rd.

To check out how it works:
http://www.dietbetter.com/dietbet-4/how-it-works