I love Jack Sparrow ;)
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
I haven't always been a Pollyanna with my problems. Shocking, I know. So I'm going to share some tips I use to keep a positive attitude.
- Positive attracts positive and negative attracts negative. Remember that.
- Read The Secret. I know, I know it's a bit new age but it is really good.
- If I think a negative thought about myself I make myself write down at least 3 unique and positive things about myself.
- Hang on to those motivational pictures I post on my Facebook page. I print them out, use them as the lock screen picture on my phone or I write down the quotes on post-it notes and put them where I can see them.
- Positive affirmations. Look yourself in the mirror & tell yourself that you love you or something like that you are worth fighting for....it might make you roll your eyes at first but if people are told something over & over they will believe it. I still tell myself something in the mirror everyday.
- Surround yourself with people that raise you up & limit or eliminate the toxic people in your life. It's hard to do but I've done it....you do feel a lot better & it feels like a weight has lifted off of you.
- Grow a backbone. Don't be afraid to tell people no if you are stretching yourself too thin. I'd rather pour my heart into one thing to help someone & not feel stressed than to sprinkle little bits of myself in various projects & feel like I'm about to lose my mind.
- Try to find a solution to a problem instead of letting it be a problem. If it's a problem that doesn't have a real solution then you have to adjust your sails & change the way you look at it.
- Be your own best friend. I've said this so many times but value your relationship with yourself like you would with any other relationship that you cherish.
I hope these help you like they have helped me.
Change your attitude and you'll change your life <3