From Fat to Fit Chick: : Lighten Up :)   

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Lighten Up :)

Being able to see the humor in a lot of things is a saving grace for me.  There was a time I didn't see the humor and it was one of the darkest moments in my life....

I know trying to figure out what to eat, how to exercise, and everything involving losing weight can be pretty stressful and frustrating.  When it gets that way.....find something to laugh at.  Seriously.

Go watch a funny movie, listen to your kid's corny joke, look at those cute kitten/puppy videos your friends pass around on Facebook.

This is why I post those stupid/silly ecards I find online.  They make me laugh.  If they make me laugh I know it'll make others laugh too....not everyone because I totally see the comments that take my jokes seriously lol


It really is the best medicine.  When you do it often, things won't be as stressful and you'll looking for the bright side when stuff doesn't exactly go your way.