From Fat to Fit Chick: : Forced Changes: My time to fly!   

Friday, January 17, 2014

Forced Changes: My time to fly!

This morning I got some news that the direct sales company that I have been a part of for about 10 years was bought by another larger company....for those that don't know I did "those" parties with Slumber Parties & they were bought by Pure Romance.

10 years....y'all I cried when I took my car decal off of my Jeep.

I have so much invested in my business and after I weighed my options I decided to call it quits.  It was a very hard decision to come to.  I just didn't want to put extra time into it to rebuild it especially if my heart really isn't into it.  

Gosh it feels like I just jumped off a cliff without a parachute.

After talking with my husband I feel a lot better.  He gave me the go ahead to do whatever I want to do.  He is my rock and #1 supporter....I could probably tell him I wanted to pick up dog poop for a living and he'd support me lol  

I have been wanting to write a book about my weight loss journey, so along with my personal training, picking up sponsored blog posts, my partnership with Diva Headbands & the percentage I make off of my Dietbet's I sponsor, that is now my business.  I am scared to death because this is now my job.....my real job.  Wow.  

Who knew that this would morph into this?

I do know.....


I have a feeling it's going to be one hell of a ride.


PS. My next Dietbet is starting January 31st!  
https://www.dietbetter.com/games/34697

to read more about it please visit the blog I did about it:
http://fromfattofitchick.blogspot.com/2013/12/start-new-year-with-fftfc-challenge.html