From Fat to Fit Chick: : Success Story: Jesica   

Friday, January 17, 2014

Success Story: Jesica

Meet Jesica!  She has done an amazing job!



Your name & age? Jesica and I am 32 years old

What made you decide to change? I started Weight Watchers last Sept because I was getting married in Oct of this year. I wanted to feel better about myself, feel and look beautiful in my pictures. But I also wanted to look healthy and happy. I am not happy overweight and was very depressed on how I looked and felt. I was in constant pain from doing nothing now I am in pain from working out everyday which is a much better kind of pain. But I also needed to lose the weight for health reasons. My fathers side has a history of diabetes. My dad lost his foot last year and part of the other because of diabetes. And after going with him to the doctors every week, visiting him in the hospital for months and months, I vowed to myself that I would never let that happen, and losing weight is the one thing that I can do for myself to not let it happen.

How did you do it? Weight Watchers and working out by going to the gym and I started running this past April.

What was your biggest challenge? Eating. I LOVE to eat! Weight Watchers helps keep me in check but there are times when I splurge.

What is your biggest piece of advice to someone who is just starting? Be patient. You didn't gain the weight overnight and you certainly won't lose it overnight either.

Do you have a fan page or blog? No