From Fat to Fit Chick: : Let it go! Let it go!   

Friday, August 8, 2014

Let it go! Let it go!


Lately I've been pretty darn happy with myself.  It's not really a bad thing.  A lot of people think just because you are happy that you will slack.  I think that honor would be for being stressed out for me.

So it's time for me to be real right?  When I get real about my journey, the only thing I fear is losing credibility with all of you for not being perfect.  (Just being honest lol it makes me nervous every single time I tell y'all the good, the bad and the ugly)  I gained 10 pounds back when I was going through finals and that puts me at 185 and I have been maintaining ever since.  Not too bad when I wasn't eating as well as I could have been during finals.  The maintaining I'm just taking as being very lucky.  lol I'll take it.

And you know what I have done about it?


I'm sorry that this song is probably now stuck in your head lol

It really isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things.  My clothes are a little tight but I'm not beating myself up, not feeling disgusted or anything else negative.  It happens.  Life happens.

If you are looking for one of those perfect weight loss people I am not one ;)  Let me say this again.....life happens.  We are human and I am here to let you know that while you need to take personal responsibility you can do it in a positive manner.  What happens when you get off track?  You let it go.  You make it a learning experience and move on.  Then get back to what you were doing before you got off track.

It makes for a bumpy ride on your journey but it sure is better than getting mad at yourself and totally giving up.

A before and during picture....I like 'em, y'all like 'em :)


I will always be a work in progress :)  So I'm moving on.