From Fat to Fit Chick: : Dropping in :)   

Monday, November 24, 2014

Dropping in :)

I know I said I wasn't going to not do this blog anymore but it's like cake....I can't pass it up lol

So my goal is to post weekly.  I'll see if I can keep my promise.  I'll be updating my new blog at chasingtanee.blogger.com more if you want to keep up with me. Maybe once I can keep my emotions in check and not let pissy people get to me I might publish my fan page again too but for now it's just unpublished.

What I wanted to post today is this:

I see this every day  I firmly think that if you put something in front of you like a certain quote & have to read it every day that you'll start to believe it.
When I first started trying to love myself I would put post its every where that had self-love quotes on them esp on the mirror in my bathroom when to read them, I would have to look at myself.
Just a tip for those wanting to be nicer to themselves <3


Have a great week y'all!

What is your favorite quote?