From Fat to Fit Chick: : Regrouping with love   

Monday, October 12, 2015

Regrouping with love

As you can tell, I have severely neglected my fan page and blog.  The better part of last year (ok so all of last year) I felt like I was a completely different person.  Oh I went though the motions of bettering myself in some aspects (like school and my job) but it just felt like I was on the outside looking in.  Just recently I am feeling more like myself.....I feel relief because I have missed the person I was.  I feel aggrevation that I've done some major setbacks to myself but most of all I feel a flood of love for myself.  Beating myself up is totally not an option.  I deserve to be my own best friend again and I will.  



I was partially in my own way.  The rest of it was I think me still grieving, not that I'm over my mom passing away but I'm starting to cope with it better.  

So this is me apologizing for my meltdowns and wanting to run away from everything and everyone.  Not only apologizing to you but I need to apologize to myself.  I kept everything bottled up inside, not allowing anyone in.  It was the worst thing I could have done to myself.  Luckily I have some pretty awesome people that tolerated me and loved me even if they didn't understand what I was going through.

I have learned so many things from life and this past year has been no exception.  Now I am regrouping.  Trying to figure out where my place is.



Hopefully y'all are still with me to see where my journey takes me <3